€€❤️❤️Private Life Visa X 1 Granted
€€❤️❤️Family Life Visa X Granted
€€❤️❤️HumanRights Visa X 1 Granted
€€❤️❤️Long Residence Visa
€€❤️❤️Indefinite Leave to Remain Visa

You may be able to apply for the right to remain in the UK based on a human rights argument: your right to family and/or private life in the UK. This is sometimes called an ‘Article 8’ application.

Your private life could include things like your work or studies, your life with your friends and neighbours, and involvement with your local community or charity activities.

Your family life means your relationships with members of your family. Members of your family include: your wife, husband, civil partner, long-term partner or any children under 18.

The application for Leave to Remain under human rights grounds:

1. a family member , you can apply for it as a partner of a settled person when you do not meet the minimum income of immigration rules.
2. a parent of child , you can apply for it as a parent of child who is British or a child who has been live in the UK for 7 years. however, you are not eligible if your child has been granted indefinite Leave to remain.
3. Long residence in the UK
if your age is between 18 and 24 years old, you have spent more than half of your life in the UK.
Your age is under 18 years old, you have lived in the UK for 7 years.
Your age is over 18 years old, you have spent less than 20 years in the UK and have a significant problem to live in the country you have to go;
4) your age is over 25 years old, you have spent 20 years in the UK.

Call us for Advice and Appointment:

83A-First Floor
South Road

Questions? Contact us

Need help? Chat to us