Great News l!!
Two more children have been granted British citizenship today.
If your child born in the U.K.!
– has completed 5 years in the UK
-has Completed 10 years in the UK
The British Nationality Act 1981 contains provision for children to be registered as a British citizen. The different sections of the act are:
• sections 1(3), 1(3A) and 1(4) provide registration by entitlement of people born in the UK after 1 January 1983
• section 1(4) provides an entitlement provision for either a child or an adult
• sections 3(2) and 3(5) provide registration by entitlement of minors born outside
the UK and qualifying territories to British citizens by descent
• section 3(1) provides a discretionary provision for registration as a minor
Applicants or their parents will not necessarily know what section of the act they are
Call us for free advice and Assessment
Near Southall Station